In 2008, the Ponemon Institute determined that data breaches had grown growing 43% since 2005 to an average $197 per record compromised. According to the 2008-2009 Ponemon Institute Annual Cost of a Data Breach study, the average cost of a data breach has risen to $202 from last year’s $197 per customer record. Find the research study, here.
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting