Do not access PDF files from untrusted sources! Adobe has recently outlined a number of security vulnerabilities affecting Adobe Reader and Acrobat. It is important for you to remember not to open unfamiliar or unexpected PDF files, particularly those hosted on websites or delivered as email attachments. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities by convincing…
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban