Do not access PDF files from untrusted sources! Adobe has recently outlined a number of security vulnerabilities affecting Adobe Reader and Acrobat. It is important for you to remember not to open unfamiliar or unexpected PDF files, particularly those hosted on websites or delivered as email attachments. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities by convincing…
- NIST 800-171, CMMC, and Compliance Issues Affecting Government Contacting Businesses
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide