North Carolina auditor Beth Wood’s findings that state government IT projects end up costing twice the original estimates and aren’t coming in on time may be the first hard look at a procurement system now costing taxpayers $1.4 billion a year. But in reaching those conclusions, Wood admits she was able to examine only a small sample…
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban
- What Is a Perimeter Defense? Why Can It Be a Problem?
- Technology Downtime: What’s Reasonable? (and What Isn’t?)