According to a Javelin Strategy and Research survey on ID theft, there has been a 22 percent increase from 2007 to 2008. The Javelin survey also estimates that 9.9 million Americans became victims of identity fraud last year, resulting in the loss of $48 billion. A growing number of these cases are the result of…
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage