The NY Times Digital Advertising department unknowingly placed a malicious ad for fake antivirus software on the newspapers website. The scammers claimed to be Vonage, the Internet phone provider, and posted an ad on the site. During the weekend, the advertisements were switched to pop-up ads that made website visitors think that their computers were…
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage