Only a couple months ago in August, a hacker got into the phone system of a computer design company called Prospect Heights and started charging calls to Somalia. The hackers remained in the system for days and rang up a total of $17,381.94. The business owner is rightfully concerned that he is going to be…
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage