Recently, consulting firm McKinsey wrote about what questions a company board should ask about their company’s technology and IT capabilities. Beyond the obvious question about the impact of technology on the company, the first question was “What value is the business getting from its most important IT projects?” It’s an obvious question for CEOs, CFOs,…
- NIST 800-171, CMMC, and Compliance Issues Affecting Government Contacting Businesses
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide