Recently, consulting firm McKinsey wrote about what questions a company board should ask about their company’s technology and IT capabilities. Beyond the obvious question about the impact of technology on the company, the first question was “What value is the business getting from its most important IT projects?” It’s an obvious question for CEOs, CFOs,…
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban