Google pulled 21 apps off the Android market that contained malware. Before being removed, 50,000 Android users had already downloaded the apps. The apps appeared to be different versions of popular games, which tricked users into downloading them. Look at the list of apps on CNN’s website. WingSwept, IT support team in Garner NC, can…
- NIST 800-171, CMMC, and Compliance Issues Affecting Government Contacting Businesses
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide