Google pulled 21 apps off the Android market that contained malware. Before being removed, 50,000 Android users had already downloaded the apps. The apps appeared to be different versions of popular games, which tricked users into downloading them. Look at the list of apps on CNN’s website. WingSwept, IT support team in Garner NC, can…
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban