Small Business Computing has identified their top 3 technology trends for small business next year. They are: -Accelerating transition from on-site deployment to cloud-based software and storage -Increasing cyberattacks, especially ransomware that captures business data and holds it hostage -Increased use of mobile apps, including those supplanting desktop-based productivity apps. All three of these trends…
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage