Oh, the satisfaction of christening that new toy! Holding your new Samsung Galaxy tablet; making that first phone call (or giving your first reminder to Siri) on your new iPhone 4S; booting off your new SSD and marveling at its speed: these are the moments that make us all feel like kids again. Around this…
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban
- What Is a Perimeter Defense? Why Can It Be a Problem?
- Technology Downtime: What’s Reasonable? (and What Isn’t?)