North Carolina auditor Beth Wood’s findings that state government IT projects end up costing twice the original estimates and aren’t coming in on time may be the first hard look at a procurement system now costing taxpayers $1.4 billion a year. But in reaching those conclusions, Wood admits she was able to examine only a small sample…
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting