Recently, the Town of Garner launched their new website, created by the web developers at WingSwept. The local IT firm created a “cleaner, sleeker version of the town’s previous homepage with a series of user-friendly navigation buttons and a new feature that will make it easier for residents to register for parks and recreation programs.” http://www.garnercitizen.com/2010/01/blue-gold-and-read-all-over-garner-revamps-web-site/
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage