Our Team Member Spotlight lets you learn more about the people behind the company and those employees that are on the other side of your pc or phone, working with you and your technology to help you reach your business objectives.
Meet: Tony Pruter, Systems Analyst
1. What is your role? Systems Analyst
2. How long have you been at WingSwept? 2 years
3. When did you get your first computer? The first computer that my family had was a Radio Shack/Tandy that would plug in to the TV back in the late 80’s. It had a bunch of old command line programming stuff. It also had cartridges for games and saved to cassette tapes. My first computer was a Mac SE II that I bought from my friend in the mid 90’s.
4. What is your favorite technology? PlayStation
5. What are your favorite activities on your days off? Hiking with my wife and kids or going to sporting events.
6. What is your favorite thing to do? Compete – video games, sports, useless knowledge, trivia, statistics – doesn’t matter.
7. Mac or PC? PC
8. Before WingSwept, what was the most unusual/ interesting job you’ve had? It would have to be the Navy.
9. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day? Charles Woodson – I often wonder what it would be like to be an elite athlete who was one of the best all time at what he did.
10. What has been your favorite IT project? Getting a bunch of iPads set up and configured.
11. What do you enjoy most about working at WingSwept? The people.
If you want to learn more about the WingSwept team, visit our meet the team page.