The WingSwept team and many of you are major fans of the smartphone simply because they make almost everything accessible through a couple of clicks. Think about how much you do on your phone. Many of us check multiple personal accounts daily (including email and bank accounts). Many of you save your password for these accounts on your device, and identity thieves know this. This article reminds us to be careful about the information you store on your phone and to seriously consider password protecting and automatically locking your smartphone. Click here to read more.
- NIST 800-171, CMMC, and Compliance Issues Affecting Government Contacting Businesses
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide