Compliance can be a challenge for many organizations. Not only do these requirements call for new internal policies and procedures, they also require many technology changes and controls to achieve compliance. Leaning on our expertise and close working relationships with clients, we help organizations identify gaps in their security posture, create remediation plans to close those gaps, and manage IT, on an ongoing basis, to ensure compliance.
Our team has experience in the following frameworks, either directly through our own compliance requirements or by helping customers:
- NIST 800-171 (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
- State consumer privacy acts
- FedRAMP® (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program)
WingSwept also has a suite of security services that can help to meet the controls required by many of these compliance frameworks. We don’t offer a one-size-fits-all solution. We work with each client to develop a unique solution that meets their specific needs.
If your organization needs help with compliance requirements let’s talk about how WingSwept can get you where you need to be. Please complete and submit the Contact Us form on this page or call us today at 919.779.0954!