CRN Magazine, in their September issue, examined the current state of technology, security solutions and what is to come. They rated the biggest security threats that will be facing customers in the next 12 to 18 months.
The 10 Biggest Security Threats Are:
- 39.7% – Data Loss/Breaches
- 35.9% – Internal Threats
- 34.3% – Social Networking Threats
- 33% – Trojans/Information Stealing Keyloggers/Fast Flux Botnets
- 22.5% – Phishing/Social Engineering
- 21.1% – Viruses
- 20.6% – Internet Worms
- 20.1% – Organized Cybercrime Networks
- 13.9% – Cyber Espionage
- 10.5% – Zero-day Exploits
Enterprise-level businesses are not the only ones who can afford protection from these things. WingSwept offers small and medium sized businesses security solutions to meet each customer’s unique needs. WingSwept specializes in Managed Services, Disaster Recovery, Data Loss Prevention, Virus/Spam Protection and much more. Keeping customers in business is WingSwept’s top priority. The suffering economy means businesses need cost-efficient solutions to adapt to increasing threats and new technologies.