Many of our clients have been challenged with adhering to various compliance needs. Not only do these requirements call for new internal policies and procedures, they also require many technology changes and controls to achieve compliance. Leaning on our expertise and close working relationships with clients, we are able to help organizations identify gaps in their security posture, create remediation plans to close those gaps, and manage their IT in ongoing fashion to ensure compliance needs are met.
Our team has experience in the following frameworks, either directly through our own compliance requirements or by helping customers:
- NIST 800-171 (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
- State consumer privacy acts
- FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program)
WingSwept also has a suite of security services that can help to meet the controls required by many of these compliance frameworks. We recognize this is not a one-size fits all type of solution and treat each opportunity to help a client uniquely.
If your organization needs help with compliance requirements let’s talk about how WingSwept can get you where you need to be. Please complete and submit the Contact Us form on this page or call us today at 919.779.0954!