55% of B2B businesses have been hit by Ransomware*
36% of B2C businesses have been hit by Ransomware*
Malicious phishing emails have increased by 667% during the pandemic**
The average ransomware payment rose 33% to $111,605 in Q1***
Cyber attackers are heartless opportunists who have used the pandemic as an opportunity to take advantage of fear, uncertainty and doubt. They have exploited compromised business networks and the concerns of humans trying to protect themselves. This has happened while most businesses have sent many of their employees to work-from-home, almost instantly weakening their cyber security defenses.
What can you do to strengthen your cybersecurity and minimize the risk of cyber attackers breaking through your defenses?
Join us for a fireside chat to hear our CEO Jay Strickland provide important updates and advice on:
- – The current Threat Landscape
- – The added security challenges of work-from-home
- – How to identify and assess your risk
- – How to define and implement security controls and technical safeguards to protect your business assets
- – What you can do to prevent cyber attacks
- – How to recognize attacks that get through your initial defenses
- – How to train your employees to avoid attacks
- – How to build, validate and maintain a business continuity plan
As a Managed Service Provider we are on the front lines of the cyber security battle. Don’t miss this opportunity to better understand what you need to do to protect your company.
This program is part of our C-Level Seminars program series for small and mid-size businesses. All of the programs are free and there will be no sales pitch for WingSwept.
* Infrascale survey of 500 C-suite executives – https://www.msspalert.com/cybersecurity-research/b2b-b2c-smbs-hit-hard-by-ransomware-crews/
** Barracuda Networks statistic – https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52319093
*** Coveware report – https://www.msspalert.com/cybersecurity-breaches-and-attacks/ransomware/average-ransomware-payment-rises-again-research/