Microsoft purchased LinkedIn for $26.2 billion in June of 2016. This move by Microsoft was their biggest acquisition ever so they now have a lot of small businesses curious about what the future holds. What will Microsoft’s offerings look like in 3 – 5 years from now? From Smallbiztechnology.com: First and foremost, the acquisition demonstrates…
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage
- Unpatched Vulnerabilities, New Legislation and the FBI Pushing Against a Ransomware Payment Ban