WingSwept would like to warn you about the a identity theft scheme that is being accompanied by tax season. The newest scheme developed by identity thieves is to send an e-mail posing as the IRS. According to the Trend Micro Consumer Newsletter, there are different versions of scamming e-mails being sent. One version of the…
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide
- Best Line of Defense Against Business Email Compromises- $43 Billion Stolen & Counting
- What Should You Expect from a Managed IT Service Provider?
- 3 Big Security Risks – Ghost Users, Old Data and Home Storage