Microsoft purchased LinkedIn for $26.2 billion in June of 2016. This move by Microsoft was their biggest acquisition ever so they now have a lot of small businesses curious about what the future holds. What will Microsoft’s offerings look like in 3 – 5 years from now? From Smallbiztechnology.com: First and foremost, the acquisition demonstrates…
- NIST 800-171, CMMC, and Compliance Issues Affecting Government Contacting Businesses
- Regulatory Compliance Could Be Affecting your Business: Are you Prepared?
- Data Security & Recycling
- The Big Business of Ransomware
- WingSwept Ranked on Channel Futures 2022 MSP 501—Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Managed Service Providers Worldwide